Tplink archer c20
Today, the Internet is widely used in every field. To access the internet, we need a network that can provide fast access to the internet. Tplink routers are the best in this regard. Tplink manufactured Archer C20 router. It is an inexpensive router providing high-speed internet and better performance in a less amount.
It is the best router in every field that is in its design, performance and the form factor. Its design is unique according to the price range. Its size is perfect; because of this size it can be hung on a wall easily or can be kept in small places. The performance of the router is also good.
Design of the router
The tplink Archer C20 is of 230*144*35mm in size. It has USB port, LAN ports, power button, two antennas and power jack at back side of the router. It comes mostly in black color. From the other routers, it is quite bigger in size. It has WPS/Reset, wireless on/off and power on/off buttons.
Box contains the following things:
- AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20
- 2 Fixed Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Features and performance of the router
- It uses the latest 802.11ac standard wireless technology. It is compatible with the 802.11n standard of the wireless router. It is three times faster than the wireless N speeds. This latest wireless technology is able to run multiple devices at a single time so prevents overcrowding caused by multiple devices. Thus this router is perfect for a home and everyone can enjoy lag-free access to the internet.
- It provides a speed of up to 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band and up to 433Mbps speed over the 5GHz band. It is a dual band router with up to 733Mbps speed in total. A user can send an email and play online game side by side as the simple tasks like sending emails or surfing is handled by the 2.4GHz band and online games or video streaming is handled by 5 GHz band. It is not necessary for you to use both the bands always. You can disable either 2.4 or 5GHz band from the firmware.
- It has two external antennas responsible for providing incredible wireless coverage and reliability in all areas. It ensures maximum area coverage and also provides a stable signal in every direction. You can experience excellent wireless performance with the tplink archer C20 router. You can access the internet at a very high speed. There is no network distraction because of these two external antennas.
- You can easily share data, files through the USB port and also store data. You can also attach USB printer in the USB port to print the documents. Data can be shared remotely through FTP server.
- It provides a feature called guest network. By using this feature of the router, you can set a separate network for your guest having different SSID and security key so that your personal network. You can also set the access time for the guest that is for how long they can access the network.
- It has bandwidth control option. You can easily manage the bandwidth of the devices connected to your router.
- Parental controls feature is also provided by the router. By this future, you can block a certain website or restrict access to some websites for your children or family members at home and for employees in the office so that they do not waste time on useless stuff.
- It is a device ready for the next generation of the internet as it supports IPv6.
Now, it’s time to setup your router. The setup and configuration of the tplink Archer C20 is very easy. Follow the steps given below to setup the router:
1. Connect your computer with router over LAN. The computer must have an Internet connection before the setup process begins.
2. Open an Internet browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar located at the top of the browser. And press enter. A login screen appears having two fields username and password.
3. Enter the username and password in the respective fields given. By default, the username and password is admin. You can see the interface of the firmware.
You can easily configure the settings of the router by using the firmware. The left side of the page contains all the features that can be configured like parental control, guest network, USB device, access control, wireless network and security, bandwidth control and other settings. The on-screen instructions are provided for each of these. So, it is not tough to change the settings of the router. If the internet users are 7 to 8 in number then this router is suitable. You can purchase this router if you like to play online games or stream HD videos.