Tplink archer C9
Tplink Archer C9 router uses 3*3 MIMO technology that supports multiple users at a single time. It is a dual-band Gigabit router having Firewall, NAT router, Wireless AP and 4-port switch. It is the best router if you want to have internet access in your home or small office. It provides exceptional speed and range for the users who need fast access to the internet. It has four Gigabit ports that supply high-speed connection to the devices which you are using to access the internet. These ports are built-in in the router. You can purchase the router online from Amazon.( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
It provides a speed up to 1900 Mbps. A user can smoothly access the internet if he is using Archer C9 Ac1900 wireless dual band router. It can handle multiple clients at the same time.It uses 802.11ac standard technology. This technology makes possible for the router to give exceptional range and speed to its users. It is also compatible with IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g. It is much faster than the routers that are using 802.11n technology..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
By using this application, it is easy for a user to manage and access the router with the devices that are connected to it..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
Tplink Archer C9 wireless router supports IPv6. IPv6 provides new services to the internet users and they can have fast internet access. It is also the base of next generation of the internet.
This is the best feature of Archer C9 AC1900 wireless router. You can secure your network from the guests as this would not allow any guest to access your private codes or other personal data. The username and password set for the Guest network are different from the username and password of the main network. Your guests can easily access the internet by using the guest network..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
It can be installed on any operating system as it supports all the major operating systems. For this reason, it is very easy to manage the router. The user guide of tplink Archer C9 has all the details regarding router. For setup, Quick Wizard Setup is supported by the router. You just need to follow the instruction..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
Multiple Security Protections
It provides complete data privacy because it is having firewall protections, wireless LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, SSID broadcast control, Wifi protected access with WPA-2 or WPA wireless security..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
Flexible Access Control
You can control the router remotely through its remote management function. You can manage and monitor the network by using this function in real time. It’s not a problem to manage your network. This feature allows you to block certain websites or apply access time on some of the websites. Also supports Virtual server and DMZ host for port triggering.( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
Proper positioning of your router before starting the setup process is must. Following things should be kept in mind while positioning your router:
- Place it at a place where moisture or excessive heat is not present.
- Place it at a place where it is easy to connect it to other devices as well as to the power outlet to turn it on..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
- Place the power cords and cables out of the way so they can’t harm anybody in the home or they can’t be responsible for a hazard.
- Place it on a shelf or desktop.
- Place it away from metal appliances, reflective substances or the devices that emit electromagnetic radiations.
Steps to connect the router
1. Connect the Ethernet cable directly to the Archer C9’s Internet port if the Internet connection is through an Ethernet cable from the wall. If the internet connection is through a Cable/ DSL or Satellite modem then do not perform this.
- Switch off the modem and remove the battery if it has.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the modem to the Archer C9’s internet port.
- Plug in the modem and switch it on and wait for about two minutes so that it gets started properly.
- Turn on your router
- Check the LED lights. They should be lit. Check for the LED lights through the manual given before proceeding further.
2. Now it’s time to connect your computer to the router. There are three methods by which you can connect computer and router..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )
- a. Wired:Take an Ethernet cable and connect the computer and router through their Internet ports with each other.
- b. Wirelessly: See the default username and password on the rear panel of the router. Connect it by using these default settings wirelessly.
- c. Use the WPS button: The devices that support WPS can be connected through this method. The devices are tablets, Android phones, and USB network cards.
To do this, locate the WPS button on your router and press it..( http://www.tplinklogin.net )